Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Short Side Story

I fired up my computer, checked the smart money, it looks they all chickened out, it looks like a down day again tomorrow.

I used Stockbee's list, found this stock to short:

CMG

My, my, it's my favorite lunch place. I like their Mexican wrap. But business is business, the stock is overbought, due to a retrace, especially in current market condition.

Trail PE of 64, forward 43, too fat!! It's a successful IPO this year (better than BX), but I am going to sell, sell, sell !!

Gratified for your comments.

MktSwimmer

2 comments:

Vishal said...

Congrats on your new blog. I followed the link to ur blog on Stockbee. Some very profitable strategies there from Pradeep. Hope u will have a succesful future.

cheers

Mkt swimmer said...

Thanks for your kind words. We will learn from each other and learn to swim in the market.

Keep it up!