Thursday, August 23, 2007

Market Moves

This morning some good numbers came out, but bears don't budge, the market is still dropping. Well, internally the market is doing not that badly, the smart money is pretty neutral right now. Well, the short stocks I picked are dropping very nicely.

Well, one of my prior pick CSFG is doing very nicely yesterday and today. But if you didn't pick up, I don't recommend you to jump in right now. But don't worry, you will have plenty good opportunities later on, I will give a bounch of picks for next week.

On the safe side, if you want to play short, here is another candidate:

SEAC

Enjoy,

Mkt Swimmer

4 comments:

Samj24 said...

Thank you computer junky.

Mkt swimmer said...

You are quite welcome. I saw you guys are coming back checking my blog once a while. We have more than two hundred unique visitors and 800 hits.

But some how a lot people stop making comments, maybe my long stories bored you. I really need to get the survey to work, to find out if you need more Cramer bang his head on the wall, all just my pick, or you need me to give away my secrets.

Today is my Friday-off, maybe I can work out a little more, not a promise.

Swimmer

Unknown said...

Hi Swimmer,
could you give us a little more meat with some links on the P/C ratio?.

Thanks.

Mkt swimmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.