Saturday, November 3, 2007

Swimmer's New Blog Site

Introducing the new blogger site: www.marketswimmer.com


Thanks for visiting my blog. In order to serve you better I created a new blog site at www.marketswimmer.com. Taking an advice from one of our visitors, I created this new site by using the permanent web address and a much better blog publishing software - WordPress! I have tried hard to move everything from this site to the new site; including posts, comments and so on... Please take a look, if I missed anything, please let me know.

The new publishing environment offers a lot of enhanced capabilities such as multi-page publishing and three-column design. Some of the features may not be obvious for now, but several things should start catching your eyes from now on:

One thing makes tremendous difference is the multi-paging style, which enable me to separate informational contents. For instance, now I can create a page titled as "Daily Picks", with which you don't have to browse through all the pages in order to find the newest picks, you can find my picks in the same location every time, all the times.

Also, WordPress is such a popular blog publishing tool that we have a large variety of themes and plug-ins to choose from. In particular, I like the 3-column design and the calendar on the right side bar very much. With the calender, you can see which day I published posts and which day I didn't; finding an old post is just as simple as flipping through calender pages and clicking on the dates!

I will add pod-casting/video and trader training courses on the web pages, and the beautiful thing is that they are totally free!

As the web building process takes a while to complete, for a period of time I will simultaneously publish on both locations. I do prefer you make your comments on the new site because they have much better comment managing system. I won't moderate the comments in anyway, it's just so much easier for me to see all the comments at the same time and reply them more quickly.

On the new "Contact" page, you can send me your feedback with confidence because it's designed to protect you from the hackers and spamers alike. For instance, your message and address will never be exposed. It also has a function trying to identify you as a human or "robot", as long as you answer a math question correctly, your message can go through. When you click the send button, your message and email address will go directly to my server, so nobody can grab your "real" email address and send you spam!

The new template also have impressive graphics; the theme, header graph and color can be changed as easy as a few key strokes. I will move all the goodies from here to there, at the meantime I suggest you go there and take a look. Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

Best of luck to you all!

Market Swimmer

No comments: