Friday, November 16, 2007

Your Training Needs

In response to the overwhelming requests on TRADER'S TRAINING, I created this new website. The new website has the following advantages to the old one:

First of all, the new site protects your privacy better. On the old site I could only use the simple web contact form. As a result, my own email address was exposed, I started receiving spam. On the new website platform, both your and my email addresses are not exposed in any of the contact forms, some of them even have an intelligent function to distinguish if you are a human or a robot. So anything you filled in is well protected, all your information is secure and nobody can spam you.

Secondly, to serve you better, I teamed up with "Online Trading Academy", the world most trusted name of investor/trader training organization, to create a Financial Education Center where you can find the best professional trading materials no matter where you are located in the world. They have 10 - 15 locations in the US, and several locations in Singapore and Europe. I will create a menu page on the menu bar dedicated for training purpose (we can run streaming videos and podcasting) if there is enough interests. If you would like to have it please leave comments or contact me with the contact form.

I created several links on this site, some of you may find it confusing. Here is a guideline on how to use them:

If you are anywhere in Texas, USA, you can click on the menu on the top shown as "Vince Rowe", where you can get access to the investing legend's own blog site and podcasting from Houston - BizRadio, also if you would like you can use our in house contact form to send me a note, I will send you a direct link to a TRADER'S TRAINING streaming video free.

If you are any where in the world, please find the right side bar and click on the icon with a red star. This will lead you to a Financial Education Center (notice the Swimmer logo on the top, kind of neat, huh?) where you can do your shopping on training courses and finding your free training sessions ($100 worth). If it's too frustrating to find the right one, please contact me with the contact form, I will send you a direct link via email.

Or you can click the big banner on the left, this is an online store where you have variety of choices ranging from personal training materials, CD's DVD's to to "hard core" 7 day training courses (which Swimmer has never gone through).

Hope all these can benefit you and satisfy your training needs. If you have any comments or questions, you know how to get a hold of me, don't you? Just use the contact form or make comments on any of the posts, I will respond to you as quickly as I can.

Take care,

Market Swimmer
Email thisEmail the authorTechnorati Links3 comments on this itemView CC licenseSave to del.icio.us (38 saves, tagged: fitter happier moreProductive)Add to del.icio.usDigg This! (87 Diggs, 55 comments)Share on Facebookoutside.in: 301 posts nearby in zip code 11215Discuss on NewsvineStumble It! (3 reviews)

No comments: