Thursday, September 20, 2007

Corn and Nickel

Some perma bears are very unhappy about Bernanke:

Gartmans_ben

Yesterday, I said that the Fed had become Wall Street's "Bitch". It was toward the end of the post, and I assumed it would hardly get noticied. However, I guess it was pithy enough to have gotten picked up by a few media outlets. Today, I wanted to steer the discussion the other way: Ben seems like a smart guy who does not want to be Wall Street's play thing. He doesn't strike me as irresponsible, and he sure doesn't want to go by the nickname "Helicopter Ben." So let's consider the other side of the coin: What did the Fed Chair and the FOMC see that spooked them into a half point reaction?



Happy or not, unfortunately they have to cover their short positions.

Introducing Corn Products International Inc:

CPO (Bee Pick Buy)

Ni price took a hit before, it will recover. Look for a strong SYNL:



Have a nice day,

Swimmer

No comments: