Thursday, September 6, 2007

Smart Money Chase

I looks like that the market will drop further in the short time frame. In the long run, smart money sold off the VIX, which means they expect volatility will be tamed. New short candidate include:

CSG
WCI

Long:

PTR
CNTF

PTR is an interesting story. If you are loyal Mkt Swimmer's follower, you know I shorted the stock from 155 down to 140 (Buffett sold some shares on Hong Kong market), I chickened out at that point. The stock went down a little more and then got a violent bounce at Aug. 16th. I am looking for opportunity to buy share to hold long for this one, because there is a bank bought even larger quantity of shares right after Buffett selling. BTW, Buffett still has PTR, just reduced his holding. If I am not mistaken, PTR will go back to 160, and will make a move to $200. May the profit be made yours?



Swimmer got more than 500 followers now, yesterday's web visit is a little less than 70, the record we created the day before. Anyway, the general trend is picking up, I am pretty happy. Remember, I you want to do a little advertising, send links, emails to your friends, it's okay with me. I want to check with the big guys and let you know what's happening behind the closed door, you will make more money. Let's hang out on this digital village and communicate to each other, if we stay together, we can get some money back which we deserve. Geeks will take the world!

To be continue, a little poll:

Do you want more Long or Short picks?

Long
Short
Buffett video


(View Results)

Create a Poll

2 comments:

Unknown said...

check this out-may explain why the market behaves the way it does
http://ming.tv/flemming2.php/__show_article/_a000010-000923.htm

Mkt swimmer said...

Thanks, really good.