Saturday, September 22, 2007

Recent Performance

To celebrate the achievement of our one month old digital city blog "Market Swimmer", I am proud to announce that our growth is tremendous and performance is outstanding. Thank you very much for visiting my blog and leaving messages, and you have to realize that you, every one of you, made this possible. Without you the digital city is just another ghost town and I couldn't have had the energy to check all the information sources and formulated the winning strategies to beat the market. I hope the information from this web have contributed to your trading success during this turbulent time.

Remember, the whole purpose of this blog is to unite all the individual investing friends, to stop the "big guys" from taking advantage of us, watch the money flow and beat the market. When I looked back for the period of September 10th to date, the average performance of all the picks I posted is 18.5%. The outstanding performance is coming from two area, Insider pick and China:



Among them, the biggest winner is ZVUE, a technology company, when I made the pick it was $1.6, and it closed $2.6 on Friday with a whopping 70% gain. While I updated the spreadsheet, but the blog main page may not reflect that, so feel free to click on the page.

As most of you know, I am a professional and watching the smart money is my hobby, if you like what I do, please pass the news around. If we gather a reasonable crowd, everybody will make money. I will disclose my strategies later, maybe scattered within my blog, so please keep coming back and browse around. May the tremendous profit made be yours!

A lot of pressure though, I need to check on the government website, find out the commercial movement, prepare the Guru View, talk to you later.

Swimmer

No comments: