Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The UFO Story

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please bookmark this page Thanks for Visiting!Also, don't forget visiting my YouTube Page


Summary of Today's Trading Actions:

Metals and energy stocks perked up after Monday’s selloff and led the upside for most of the Tuesday's session. The commodities rally looks far from over, despite the high percentage gains since August.

For a little fun, watch my UFO story:



UFO Controversy:

Description: At the Houston Airshow on Oct. 6, 2007 at Ellington Air Field, I recorded a video clip of an F-15 jet performing a vertical climbing to the Sun. I did not notice anything at the time, but when I viewed it at home I discovered a black object in the sky. After uploading it to YouTube, some viewers believe it was a balloon and others think it was a blind spot. I don't remeber seeing any balloon that day, now I am gathering more clips either on that day from other video makers or on UFO related clips. My clip was taken roughly around noon time on the 6th. Feel free to comment on them.

Link: Houston Airshow

Thank you for watching,

Market Swimmer

No comments: