Friday, October 26, 2007

China Fire - CFSG - is on Fire!

Quite a few friends asked for more picks. When I looked at my survey, indeed stock pick is the most popular category in this board. How could I forget that? After all the most people want is what I need to do more.

For a good investor, you need to constantly look for investing ideas. I remember a few years ago when Katrina stroke I searched my trading log and notes, tried to find similar events happened in the past, such as earth quake, etc. I found out that after the natural disaster like that, the mobile home business was very popular, so I picked up CHB, it went up 20% in a few month.

So why am I telling you this? Is there any similar event developing? Right, the wild fire in California. Unfortunately half million people had to evacuate and several people died from this devastation disaster. However, what equipment they have to buy after this? Fire detection, fire system control, fire extinguishing equipment? These are a few items I copied directly from CFSG's company profile!

http://marketswimmer.blogspot.com/2007/08/some-of-you-might-be-amazed-how-could.html

This stock happens to be the stock I recommended a few weeks ago when it was around $8, and some friends wondered why I like this stock. At the time I pointed out it had low PE, etc. But now it looks like a real bargain then. Can this stock go even higher? I will provide more information.

Maybe I should change the sub-title of this blog into "Swim into the deep inside of the far east (China) to explore unexpected hidden treasure (or tiger in a movie)!" Any suggestions?

Thanks for reading,

Market Swimmer

No comments: