Thursday, October 11, 2007

Winner of the Day

New Visitor? Like what you read? Then please bookmark this page Thanks for Visiting!Also, don't forget visiting my YouTube Page


Congratulations to those who bought SOLF and XING!

SOLF was up 4.8% and
XING was up 11.8% today!

The momentum looks good, let's hold them for a month unless I recommend to sell them.
For those who did not have a chance to buy them, any pull back is your buying opportunity.

Enjoy,

Swimmer

P.S. For Yao Ming's fans, I got something for you:

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I bought NTES which is doing pretty well today, at least it compensates the loss of IMB.

Please, let me understand the logic behind the Chinese picks.

These stocks have low PE and are Chinese. Are those the only things you are looking at?.

I don't see here many shorts to play the shortsqueeze, no information on insiders available, low %held by institutions and insiders. I'm missing something apart from Chinese+low PE ?.


Thanks.

Mkt swimmer said...

Semsons,

Chinese stocks are full of high PE's, if you don't believe, check BIDU. But I have a habit of buying low PE stocks, right or wrong. I have a spreadsheet which listed all Chinese stocks, I sort them from high PE to low PE, then calculate hundreds of technicals in every seconds, then find the stock with the maximum breakout to the up side. If there several of them do, buy the lowest PE, with highest profit margin, with the newest analyst estimat EPS increase, etc, etc. That's how I beat the game, my friend.

Swimmer

Mkt swimmer said...

According to Yahoo:

BIDU has the following:
Trailing P/E (ttm, intraday): 184.35
Forward P/E (fye 31-Dec-08) 1: 81.47

Today's price action:

Down: -34.39 (-10.02%)

Enjoy,

Swimmer

BullPreacher said...

Marketswimmer,

What do you think of yesterdays's pullback??

Concern?

Mkt swimmer said...

Glad you ask, see my new post. Welcome and please check with me often.

Mkt Swimmer